Career Perspectives - “Defining and taking your next career step”
A hands-on training course that helps participants define:
- What am I looking for in my future career
- What can I offer (employers)
- How to handle different styles of job seeking / job interviews.
- Administering of personality test and 360 degree feedback competency test
- Intake/discussion of test results provides insight into the participant’s personality and competencies
- 5-day training (can be given in English or Dutch) during which all aspects of job searches and
job applications can be practised.
- Insight into strengths and weaknesses
- Insight into job opportunities
- Handles for effective self-presentation
- Formulation of goals for next career step.
This course is for anyone who is looking for a job and/or has career questions.
The process is currently being carried out 4 times a year as a permanent part of the PhD program at Wageningen University and is useful for students / PhD students in the final phase of their studies.
Click for more information: Career Perspectives
2019 - Frank van Meegen
+31 (0)317 41 53 53
Agro Business Park 54
6708 PW Wageningen